PROPER CARE FOR YOUR MICROFIBER:
- Only wash and dry your microfiber products with other microfiber products.
- Cotton releases fibers and lint that will damage the performance and effectiveness of a microfiber mop, cloth, towel ,duster or other microfiber cleaning products.
- Never use bleach or fabric softener in the wash or dry cycle as it will break down the polyamide on the microfiber yarn and cause it to lose its electrostatic charge.
- When washing microfiber the water temperature should be no greater than 160 degrees.
- Only use regular detergent and about 1/2 the usual amount. Disinfectant is optional and should only be used sparingly.
- When drying microfiber use low to medium heat and only dry for 10-15 minutes.\
- Smartora recommends that microfiber dust mops be washed separate due to the large amount of dirt and debris they will pickup.