- Microfiber cleaning products scoop and traps dust, dirt and debris.
- Microfiber cleaning products can be laundered hundreds of times making it much more cost effective than traditional cotton cleaning products.
- Microfiber spreads the cleaning solution more smoothly and evenly onto surfaces for a more even effective clean.
- Microfiber cloths, microfiber towels and microfiber mops come in many colour options making colour coding to eliminate cross contamination simple and easy to recognize.
- Microfiber is lint free, non-abrasive and hypo-allergenic making it a safer, more effective cleaning choice.
- Microfiber holds an amazing 6-7 times its weight in liquid making it great for drying large surfaces.
- Microfiber moves effortlessly across surfaces making it more ergonomical and easier to use.
- Surfaces cleaned with microfiber dry quicker reducing the risk of slip and fall injuries and reducing labour time.